Overall we had a wonderful time in Australia and didn’t want to come back! You did a great job of planning all the details.
– Our Sydney accommodation Radisson Blu was in a good location
– The surfing lesson was fun (but cold)
– Christmas brunch at the Waterfront was great. Good food, good service, and a beautiful view!
– Loved shopping in China Town
– Experienced “Boxing Day”. Wow, that was so much crazier than Black Friday in the U.S.!
– Took a tour of the Sydney Opera house
– The kids loved feeding the kangaroos and wallabies at the wildlife sanctuary
– We enjoyed Daintree and saw a Cassowary bird with chick along the road. Very cool. Also had lunch at a café on the beach and listened to an interesting Aboriginal talk at the information center.
– The villas at O’Reilly’s are breathtaking! Very relaxing.
– Walked along the river in Brisbane and did some shopping. Beautiful city. It would have been nice to have another day there.
Thanks again for planning such a wonderful vacation! We will always remember it.
Heather and family