Overall we had a wonderful time in Australia and didn?t want to come back!? You did a great job of planning all the details.
– The kids? favorite activity was the Sydney Bridge climb.? Such a beautiful view!
– Our Sydney accommodation Radisson Blu was in a good location
– The surfing lesson was fun (but cold)
– Christmas brunch at the Waterfront was great.? Good food, good service, and a beautiful view!
– Loved shopping in China Town
– Experienced ?Boxing Day?.? Wow, that was so much crazier than Black Friday in the U.S.!
– Took a tour of the Sydney Opera house
– We all loved the Great Barrier Reef cruise and snorkeling.? Soooo beautiful and the water was sooo warm!
– The kids loved feeding the kangaroos and wallabies at the wildlife sanctuary
– We enjoyed Daintree and saw a Cassowary bird with chick along the road.? Very cool.? Also had lunch at a caf? on the beach and listened to an interesting Aboriginal talk at the information center.
– The villas at O?Reilly?s are breathtaking!? Very relaxing.
– Walked along the river in Brisbane and did some shopping.? Beautiful city.? It would have been nice to have another day there.
Thanks again for planning such a wonderful vacation!? We will always remember it.
Heather and family